With decades as a strategic partner for businesses in the world’s most-diversified health care products company, and as a current Trustee of Stevens Institute of Technology, mentor to the Florida Atlantic University TechLaunch program and advisor to the Stevens Venture Center, Philip Crowley leverages his connectivity and unique qualifications to serve your legal needs at each step of your journey.
We provide ongoing proactive legal counseling to help start-ups identify and mitigate risk at every stage.
- Information technology development
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Internet-based businesses
- Chemical, mechanical & electronic innovations
- Guided establishment of U.S. presence for Irish artificial intelligence company and provide ongoing legal support
- Represented online consumer brands marketer in restructuring transaction and in seed and follow-on financings
- Represented newly-formed company in the acquisition of financing and closing of acquisition of multi-million dollar franchise
- Represented technology-based real estate servicing company in acquisition of financing and establishment of appropriate online privacy and operational policies