With more than three decades as a strategic partner for businesses in the world’s most-diversified health care products company, and as a current Mentor to life sciences incubators at Weill Cornell Medical College, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center & Rockefeller University in NYC, Philip Crowley is uniquely qualified to help emerging life sciences companies at every stage in their life cycles.
We provide ongoing proactive legal counseling to help start-ups identify and mitigate risk at every stage of your journey.
- Medical Devices
- Personal Care Products
- Represented innovative diagnostics company in seven-figure follow-on equity financing
- Represented biotech company with patented technology in negotiations with major biopharma company
- Represented biotech company in 8-figure sale of patent estate with complex contingent payout features
- Represented biotechnology company in negotiation of multiple licenses with National Institutes of Health and with several major research universities
- Represented several consultants to the life sciences industry in contracts with emerging medical products companies