CHRISTIAN JENSEN, ESQ.
Christian serves as outside general counsel to a variety of closely-held businesses with an emphasis on commercial and business litigation. He provides legal expertise and a practical perspective honed for many years, first at one of New Jersey’s largest and most respected law firms and then as a partner at a premier, business-focused boutique law firm. In addition to serving as Of Counsel with Crowley Law LLC, Christian is the founder of the Jensen Law Firm.
In the early part of his career, Christian realized that most lawyers ignore crucial aspects of the occupation: practicality and service. Christian focuses on efficient support of business goals and expectations as opposed to task-oriented outcomes. More than just a litigator, Christian dissects both the client business and the process to help achieve practical results. Christian and the Crowley Law LLC focus on client interaction and input with an eye towards jointly developing efficient strategies for resolution.
With his significant experience advising closely-held companies of all sizes from start-ups to multiple-transaction ventures, Christian represents clients in state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums.
- New York
- New Jersey
- District Court for the District of New Jersey
- District Court for the Southern District of New York
- District Court for the Northern District of New York
- District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Presidentail Scholar
- Johns Hopkins University, B. S., Economics
- OlenderFeldman LLP, Summit, NJ,
- Partner, Commercial & Business Litigation, 2014-2020
- Associate, Commercial & Business Litigation, 2011-2013
- Associate, Connell Foley LLP, Roseland, NJ, 2006-2011
- Legal Extern, The Honorable John C. Lifland, U.S.D.J., 2005
- Summer Associate, Johnson & Johnson, 2004